DJ's in Munster

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

B2B10 Posts: 80
hi girls, just wondering would anyone be able to reccommend a dj in the munster region and how much on average do they cost? O-O
michelle06 Posts: 220
I can highly recommend Paul Prenderville from Limerick 95 FM. Really nice guy and the floor will be filled all night. We only paid €200 for him a couple of years back Don't have his number to hand, sorry. PM me if you want it, Best of luck :wv
dellyb1 Posts: 2489
Hey I haven't donemy report yet but when I do I'll be highly recommending mark from Apollo djs he is actually a supplier on wol and I can honestly say I cannot fault him price was v reasonable but I have to say I had been quoted cheaper and more expensive from other djs but an thrilled we went with mark any time I sent him a pm or email he was back so quickly I was really impressed with his professionalism he took all our suggestions on board And each time a song that we had specifically wanted played he made sure m one if the bridal party knew so we were on the floor all in all I actually loved every song mark played I really felt liked he listened to me and what music me and hubby wanted between mark and our band one September the floor was full all night and people are still complimenting us on the music good luck choosing if u haven't dcided yet def send mark a pm
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
We're using Ian Richards as our D.J. He was d.j. for my sisters wedding and loads of her friends weddings too. He's Cork based but will travel. He definitely gets my vote anyway :o)ll
Apollo Djs Posts: 364
[quote="delly b":16s3224h]Hey I haven't donemy report yet but when I do I'll be highly recommending mark from Apollo djs he is actually a supplier on wol and I can honestly say I cannot fault him price was v reasonable but I have to say I had been quoted cheaper and more expensive from other djs but an thrilled we went with mark any time I sent him a pm or email he was back so quickly I was really impressed with his professionalism he took all our suggestions on board And each time a song that we had specifically wanted played he made sure m one if the bridal party knew so we were on the floor all in all I actually loved every song mark played I really felt liked he listened to me and what music me and hubby wanted between mark and our band one September the floor was full all night and people are still complimenting us on the music good luck choosing if u haven't dcided yet def send mark a pm[/quote:16s3224h] As i said on your report......your making me blush :o0 Glad you had such a great night. As said above, if your booking your Dj pop me a PM and i'm always glad to help out !!! Mark :wv