Do boobs just keep getting bigger throughout pregnancy????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lollyfp Posts: 2441
Hi everyone, I am just wondering if most people's boobs keep getting bigger throughout the whole pregnancy or do they get bigger initially and then stop growing??? Hope that isn't a stupid question!!! :o0
Princess_Jessabell Posts: 291
when i was pg on my dd i had to get measured 4 times during the 9 months and needed new bra's each time!
babyblaBBer Posts: 2448
i had big boobs anyway which grew immediately to my dismay but am 24 weeks now and they haven't grown again...yet!
blondiee Posts: 771
Got fitted in M&S just before realised I was PG but haven't needed to change yet, they don't seem to have gotten bigger just fuller looking as if I've really pert ones after getting implants :o0 Wish they'd stay like this too
Gingham Posts: 3014
my boobs have just got fuller and more firm(wahoo)...i noticed I was coming out of my own bras at about 12 weeks so I got new ones and they are fine now..havent really noticed any massive growth since. sometimes though my maternity bras do be abit big in the cup when i put them on in the morning but by evening they are fillling them..strange..they must swell or something
coconut Posts: 2183
i had big boobs already so mine got bigger straight away and they stopped but i think they have gotten a bit smaller lately as bra seems looser!!!