Do letters from Rotunda have Rotunda written on envelope?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wollysocks Posts: 1773
Sorry this is a bit of a silly question-The thing is I've got my appt for my first scan in the Rotunda- I presume they will send out a letter confirming the appt - We are moving house and a relative will see our post before we do- Does the envelope have anything with the Rotunda name printed on it? I know it sounds really silly but I'm only 7 weeks gone and we have decided not to tell anybody until maybe 12 weeks-at least til we get our heads around it...if nobody guesses before! If the letter does we'll have to come up with some scheme to avoid relative seeing it!- or just tell rather than have all the talk going on... Thanks :wv
theoracle Posts: 7664
I think all letters from hospital have HSE logo on them, I am not with Rotunda though.
Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
Hi Hun, They have never sent me a letter confiming appointments. Hope this helps. Dora
snowbear Posts: 2107
I'm going private so not sure if that makes a difference but they rang me and left a message really discreetly - hope that helps
theoracle Posts: 7664
I am public and got 1 letter confirming the appts schedule for GP/hospital and then I got another letter confirming the first appt with hospital. All consequent appts were made for me at the hospital at the reception desk and written into my folder which comes with me.
wollysocks Posts: 1773
thanks ladies!
wifee07 Posts: 353
Hi there, I was private in the Rotunda and received a couple of letters from hospital about visiting hours and what happens, was in a plain white envelope!! Your secret will be safe if they do post you!!