Do the shoes go with the dress?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mad Mod Posts: 1079
What do you think? [url:8c27jz2b]http://www.coast-stores.com/FERON-DRESS/Dresses/coast/fcp-product/2224794998[/url:8c27jz2b] I'm in love with the dress but can't actually afford it. :weep I have my credit card close to hand... :o)ll
[attachment=0:3hipvs3w]2224794998.jpg[/attachment:3hipvs3w][attachment=1:3hipvs3w]7766387268.jpg[/attachment:3hipvs3w][attachment=2:3hipvs3w]6110014168.jpg[/attachment:3hipvs3w]Got pics...
Leftbank Posts: 2395
Adore the dress, stunning. Not mad on the shoes tho...
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
I think they go perfectly. The dress is stunning but it looks HORRENDOUS with black tights though- what were they thinking!
Persephone Posts: 928
Love the shoes and the dress but not mad on them together. They're a perfect colour but there'd be too much going on in my opinion. I'd go for something in the same colour just a bit more simple, maybe a peep toe.
Thanks for the replies :thnk Coast seem to have a lot of black tights with dresses. I wouldn't wear this particular dress with opaque tights. The black belt is throwing me a bit. Maybe black shoes?
ianstuart Posts: 1947
Love the dress but with different shoes and NO black tights
See the shoes on the model? They look very worn... I have black peep toe heels. Will the go? I can't buy the dress. It will break me. I want it so badly.
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Christ it is pretty expensive!! Fab dress though - if you were to get it I'd go with nude peep toes and for the love of God, no black tights - what the hell were they thinking putting black tights with it?! A nice tan and some dark purple / wine colour nail varnish would be lovely I think.
penny0904 Posts: 14
I just like that dress :lvs