do you buy clothes online>

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happieout Posts: 3111
just wondering if you buy clothes online? i never have much and decided to start again as I don't really have time to travel to shopping centres at the mo. If so, are you generally happy with the clothes and which sites do you find best??
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
I'm a devil for shopping on line!!! I'm generally happy with what I get on line. I only had to return one item so far. I tend to order stuff from American Eagle Outfitters, All Saints, Victoria Secrets, Yankee Candle and Topshop. Never ordered from Asos....but I've seen one or two items last night at a look nice. All Saints sizing tend to be a bit weird....so I go into the shop try it on them order on line
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
All.The.Time.Dot.Com :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
warehouse, oasis, topshop, next are my faves. Littlewoods sometimes too. LOVE shopping online
Kaycee Posts: 2107
always. topshop (much cheaper than in store) and asos mainly
Bellisima Posts: 3583
[quote="KittyBoo":1d064kiq]I'm a devil for shopping on line!!! I'm generally happy with what I get on line. I only had to return one item so far. I tend to order stuff from American Eagle Outfitters, All Saints, Victoria Secrets, Yankee Candle and Topshop. Never ordered from Asos....but I've seen one or two items last night at a look nice. All Saints sizing tend to be a bit weird....so I go into the shop try it on them order on line[/quote:1d064kiq] Oooh thanks for the tip Kittyboo - I didnt realise American Eagle shipped!! Off now to check out the site!! :wv
Princess09 Posts: 821
Love www.littlewoods.ie www.asos.com for online shopping
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
New need clothes :-8 :o)ll
oopsadaisy Posts: 67
Yes, I buy from ASOS, Hairy Baby, Truffle Shuffle and sometimes BOOHOO which is reasonable enough for shoes/pumps.. My fiance is manager of a high street mens/womens chain of clothing and he always tells me to buy online- as we are getting robbed here from the likes of Oasis, Topshop, Monsoon etc...