Do you/ did you have a nickname for your bump?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dilin o damhsa Posts: 776
So far ours has been bump, smudge, lazy baby, Greta Garbo and Dragon baby. Anyone else care to share?
babybrain2012 Posts: 185
wee feet
jewellb Posts: 2389
Our bump is buddy !! ;-)
JLa Posts: 527
so cute! my first was beanie, this one is beanie bop (beanie jsut seems to work for me!)
ciaraella Posts: 5323
It was bumpy but when we found out what we were having we used her initials so she became AJ for the rest of the pregnancy, happy times!
mrspatpat Posts: 380
I'm early days yet, so we call it peanut....
zigzag Posts: 22
Very uninspired... but this one is called baby {our surname} number 2 last time I just called it bump, DH called it Junior!
MiniJ Posts: 118
We call the bump 'bump' or 'bubs' very original eh? ;-)
Mrs W Posts: 2923
My first was lego baby and we were afraid to tempt things this time so its just baba. I have pet names for everything so I'm sure I'll have something soon. The dog has gone from Bailey to bailey bus and is now bus bus or snuggle puppy. Even my parents call her bus bus and I have puppy buggles with my snuggle puppy ( i think i've finally lost the plot :innocent: )
annonTTCer Posts: 532
Mrs W your gas, :yelrotflmaosmilie: we call it "The Bob" , we both hate saying it, so we tend to use he rather than she. as does erybody else so i have to keep telling the bob we dont mind if its a girl as we dont want it born with a complex, ha ha