Do you drive??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Just wondering what percentage of us and our partners drive. I have a friend who has 5 children and her husband doesnt drive, she does all the driving. That would drive me mad!!!!! We both drive and have two cars
trance Posts: 3129
Yes I drive (my husband mad, ha ha), he drives, we have separate cars I couldn't share with him he's too bldy messy :o0
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I have been at H2B to learn how to drive for about 3 years now!!! He did some lessons about 2 years ago but nothing since! Told him he better get it sorted before we get married!!!
RainbowBright Posts: 1425
We both drive and have 2 cars. H2B has a motorbike too. Thinking of trading the 2 cars in for 1. Easier said than done.
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
We both drive and have 2 cars, Id hate to share a car with DH, love just being able to get into my own and head off when I want too!!
aston Posts: 4100
We both drive and have two cars. I started driving after college, I was about 21 and DH has driven since he was in his teens! Would have to have my own car! I would be lost without it. Need your own independence!
MissMuppet Posts: 2085
[color=indigo:1v9idbxt]We both drive and have 2 cars[/color:1v9idbxt]
moobear Posts: 1126
We both drive but we actually share the car. H2b car went on the blink a while back & decided not to replace it (was a total crock) Decided to drive mine instead TBH we dont need two cars & manage grand with he one car. We dont have kids so I am sure that makes a huge difference. I am sure when we do start a family we will need a second car
rockstar Posts: 1815
both of us drive and have a car and a van!
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
he is the driver-id love to drive but im just crap with all the stuff i have to do whilst in the car.h2b thinks i would only be able for an automatic :-8 its my next big to-do after we get married as the car justs sits outside the house all day and im up and down the road with the pram in all weathers O:|