Menu

Do you ever spoil yourself?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

summer daisy Posts: 1336
Hi everyone, Now that you have moved on to motherhood do you still have manicures, spa days, lunches out etc... I never ever do anymore (never really did to be honest, too busy saving for a house, a car, a wedding etc!!). I barely shop for myself and often wear any old clothes that are in the wardrobe without consideration for if they match or not (or sometimes even fit!)... Well today I made up for it and I bought these for me :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll http://www.gina.com/Client/TheShop/prod ... tegoryid=1 can't post a pic but I love love love them :lvs :lvs :lvs While I was in BT's I rang my mom and my DH and they both told me to buy them. It is my biggest treat since the girls were born and I never thought I had a materalistic bone in my body but boy does retail therapy feel good!!! Loads of shoes in BTs are currently 40-50% off by the way. have a look :thnk
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
well done you, you defintely deserve a treat, hope you get loads of wear from them, i used to love my treats, facials manicures etc, and DH got me a voucher for a spa back in Jan, DS was only a few weeks old and only using it this sat, getting facial, pedicure and i CANT WAIT for it...dont do lunch the way i used to but i,m still battling weight and at weight watchers so ill be good until i get to my target, not far now.
Mrs Beasley Posts: 589
Fair play to you, you're dead right to buy them! I always INTEND to treat myself, but never get around to it, due to lack of funds or time, but I do wholeheartedly believe we SHOULD treat ourselves *)
lambnose Posts: 915
Woo hoo Summer! Fair play to you! They are super shoes though and very Gina. Now you will have to arrange a few nights out at a fancy restaurant and really show them off! O-O O-O O-O O-O O-O
Thumbelina Posts: 2340
Wow! They're fab! You TOTALLY deserve them! I must book a facial actually, try & go once a month as I've VERY unpredictable skin & the Guinot Hydradermie facials really help. Haven't been in almost 2 months so definitely due one!!!!
hipbaby Posts: 4530
oooh I want them!! Bday is coming up soon so must have a look!! I was at a wedding yesterday and on Saturday went for a pedicure and it was heaven been about 3 years since my last! And it was only 30yoyos have they come down?
John Walsh Guitar
Dreamster Posts: 6620
I'm not a "shoe" person but they are fab :lvs You deserve the treat SD - enjoy them.
princess! Posts: 348
oh i LOVE them your dead right to treat yourself there is nothing like feeling like yourself and a little special after having a baby. i would love to go for a massage oh and a manicure oh and a pedicure and shopping oh this is a dangerous thread my mind is going overtime now :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
justwaitin Posts: 2462
summer they are so fab, your so right to treat your self. now treat your self to a fab dress and your all set >:o) i bought myself a pandora bracelet a few weeks ago i really wanted one and thought why wait for someone to buy it i can buy it myself, im now obessed with filling it with charms, dp bought me a liitle pram one and little boy one :lvs .
Lady Mama Posts: 162
I havnt treated myself since having ds! My mam and sis are always giving out to me, i always wore nice clothes, not overly expensive or anything but would make an effort now I just throw any old SH!TE on me and it's really beginning to drive me mad! I've decided to be a SAHM so money not there to just buy what I want but am going to start saving a bit every month so I can go buy something nice each month.