Do you go to hen weekends away

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
if you dont really know anyone going? A girl I know invited me to her hen weekend. I dont think I will know anyone else going. :o( Should I just brave it out and go along?
garran9 Posts: 4401
Hiya, That happened to me once and I was so glad that I did. Had a super weekend! If there was someone there that I couldn't tolerate, that would be the only reason that I wouldn't go! :wv
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
it all depends on how much i like the person or how close i am to them. Mostly yes I would go , but i understand your concern/apprehension . No one likes to be the newbie in a group but you might really enjoy it
newkid30 Posts: 2233
I HATE hen nights, didn't even want to ahve one myself though I did enjoy it in the end. I never go unless I have to especially if the bride to be is getting dressed up etc, just not my scene.
twinklegirl Posts: 716
It might be good fun I went on one recently even though I did not want to .I hate having to go away for a full weekend even if i know the person realy well
mad woman Posts: 22106
go! you're a good mixer and not shy!
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Are you going to the wedding? Might be an opportunity to meet people before the wedding.....