do you hate

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
using the work toilet cublicles when both you and a colleague go in at the same time next door to each other.. or is it just me???? find i always hold it though when that happens, specially when its those ones that are built just almost half way and you can hear everything, happend to me today but [b:6ky18ju7]she[/b:6ky18ju7] had no probs going....... i could hear everything, good god, onesies and twosies and all, is that normal NOT to be embarrassed cos i always prefer that i wait until theres noone there :o0 :o0 anyone else the same???
Christmas B Posts: 6191
I would never give a rats poodle who heard me!! If I got to go I'll go!! I'll try and lean to one side so that it might quiten down a bit but there's no holden it in if it wants to come out IYKWIM!!! :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
put some tissue down first drowns out any noise from plopping
Shin Posts: 8515
hahahaha fair play christmas, i wish i was like that.
gogogirl Posts: 1071
we have it worse than that.. Only one cubicle.. and Male and Female share it! eugggghhh. they also NEVER leave the fan on after them!!!
Jenny0305 Posts: 845
oh mank NancyH, yuck, yuck!!
willful Posts: 6822
Nope can't use public toilets for that sort of thing-was a major when we went camping for 2 weeks, also major problem in boarding school for 6 years :-8
SparklyC Posts: 1766
This tissue trick does it for me too!!! hahaha!! :o0
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
I can only go ones in public toilets never,never twos, i kill people. Only in my own home, not even my parents or anything now.
*gone* Posts: 4785
If there's someone in the cublicle next to mine when I go to the loo, I flush mine straight away and the noise of the flush helps to drown out any ... well lets call them "ambient" noises!