Do you have a party piece?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
I have friends who are good singers, so have no bother getting up and starting a sing song, others can play some sort of instrument and always get a good shin dig going, others are great at making the most boring story the funniest thing you've ever heard. I dont do any tricks like turn my eyelids inside out and I cant do any random stuff you might see on a night out like putting your hands behind your back, using your mouth to lift your drink to your mouth and down in straight in about 5 secs. So do you have a party piece??? Have you seen any good party pieces??
mkb Posts: 1744
i can hold a tune alright, but my main party piece is putting my legs over my shoulders and then walking on my hands:-8 :-8 it gets harder the more drink i have consumed but also an awful lot funnier :o0 Like below:
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Nope :o( One of my sisters routinely slags her own singing voice but was brave enough to sing for my parents wedding anniversary a couple of years ago. It was a lovely rendition. I'd love to be able to hold a note - not necessarily to rival the likes of Adele, but just not set dogs barking :-8
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Nope :o( I'm talentless!
Elphaba Posts: 741
Nope I'm absolutely talentless! Although I am good to have at a table quiz, I retain so many useless facts about stupid stuff.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
i have a partypiece, with my sisters friends, shes really small, so i sing the wizard of oz song, - we welcome you to munchkin land...... and have her on my hip, flying round the room...(shes 50) :o0 :o0
[quote="Elphaba":34pklmwi]Nope I'm absolutely talentless! Although I am good to have at a table quiz, I retain so many useless facts about stupid stuff.[/quote:34pklmwi] +1 This is me! mkb, you are one flexible woman :o0
SunnyK Posts: 3834
[quote="mammymcphee":3i2s8k7s]i have a partypiece, with my sisters friends, shes really small, so i sing the wizard of oz song, - we welcome you to munchkin land...... and have her on my hip, flying round the room...(shes 50) :o0 :o0[/quote:3i2s8k7s] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Hilarious! I can do.....nothing! Can't sing, do a dance, do a trick - nothing :o(
[quote="mammymcphee":2p5260d8]i have a partypiece, with my sisters friends, shes really small, so i sing the wizard of oz song, - we welcome you to munchkin land...... and have her on my hip, flying round the room...(shes 50) :o0 :o0[/quote:2p5260d8] Now that is something that I would love to see. I'd love to see a 50 year old flying around a room on your hip :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="Elphaba":36dlusxh] Although I am good to have at a table quiz, I retain so many useless facts about stupid stuff.[/quote:36dlusxh] Me too, the more useless, the better! :o0 I wouldn't call it a party piece or talent as such, but I've been known to do some pretty cool BJ's at parties........... >:o) >:o) By that, I mean grabbing a shot glass with my mouth, filled with whatever drink, hands behind my back and knocking the drink back in one go!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: