Do you have TV in Bedroom?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shrub Posts: 956
Listening to Today Fm :xxs
clucky Posts: 26471
yes and i want rid O:|
sandy13 Posts: 939
im listening to and yes i do and its staying because me and h2b dont watch the same stuff on telly other wise we'd be at each others throuth every night and its me that watches it in the bed room i go up there for peace and quite (cant a girl have that) :o0 :o0
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
yup bedroom and sitting room although onl have rte/rte2/tv3 in bedroom i wont pay for another sky box been meaning to get a digisender
McDanny Posts: 1435
I always swore I wouldn't but I do. Have chorus multi-room viewing so it is handy when hubby wants to watch something else while I'm glued to the likes of Greys or Prison Break.
pluppy Posts: 3519
no glad we dont as well
SaJa Posts: 4282
Ya we do. I got to bed earlier than DH so I watch about 30 mins of tv before I go to sleep. I also like watching tv in bed at the weekend. Don't feel like I have to get up and DH stays with me so its nice.
meowwww Posts: 295
nope, its bad enough trying to talk to him when there is a programme on, we usually have a chat in bed before we nod off I think a tv would ruin this. Im going to get one in the spare room maybe
dreamer Posts: 3941
Nope - think its a terrible idea!
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
As a rule no we don't. Have two tvs but only one sky box so it's all about compromise as to who gets to watch what!