Do you like this menu?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
[b:1voiimbr]To Start [/b:1voiimbr] Gravadlax of fresh salmon with dill marinated cucumber and baby potato salad or Plum tomato and basil soup [b:1voiimbr]The Main Course[/b:1voiimbr] Roast fillet of cod with crushed baby potatoes, spinach and roasted shallot and tomato sauce or Baked leg of lamb in a three mustard crust, honey and rosemary jus or Medallions of beef with caramelised shallots and forest mushroom jus [b:1voiimbr]Dessert [/b:1voiimbr] Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice-cream or Irish Baileys and honey torte with lavender anglaise and almond biscuits
ej2007 Posts: 33
Sounds delicious! You have a great choice on it as well. Im so hungry now...
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Absolutley gorgeous, something for everyone there, STARVIN now!!!!
Muse Posts: 1580
YES!! It's divine and there is so much choice! O-O
candypants Posts: 8575
Sounds yummy! I would consider changing either the lamb or beef for chicken. Chicken always seems to be "safe". I have a few friends who dont eat red meat or fish, so chicken or turkey would suit them. In saying that, you never suit everyone anyway.
Lauri Posts: 195
Oh ya I love it yum yum *)
ott Posts: 3920
I would be very happy to eat this!
streaks Posts: 3592
Yummy sounds fab!!!
mydresswillfit Posts: 387
I would have the salmon and the lamb yum yum, wouldn't be mad about the desserts, but that's just me, there's always one you can't please all the time. I wouldn't worry bout it.
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
yum yum yum id be delighted to see that at a wedding