do you need a holiday visa for usa?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mama sugar Posts: 1387
heading off to NY end of march wondering do we need a holiday visa? x
mad woman Posts: 22106
no, just an up to date passport.
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
No you fill out green forms which are Visa waivers on the plane and part of it is stapled to your passport in customs and then they remove it as you are leaving the country. Oh New York in brilliant, you will love it. Have a great time. :wv
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
No when you are going for less than 90 days no, you go under what is known as the visa waver scheme, I94, you will fill out a form at airport and immigration stamp it for you any queries give me a shout
EVIE78 Posts: 687
No u dont just a passport make sure your it has at least 6 months left on it Enjoy
thanks ladies - no I though the last time I went to la we needed one passport check......money check.......shoping trip with the girls ....priceless.....until c redit card bill comes in......hehe good think I cut mine up :o)ll
MrsDecemberBride07 Posts: 594
just up to date passport and fill in form in immigration
charli Posts: 5994
that will be fab mama sugar mind yourself though, it's really tire-ing there, you'll have to have one of the girls carry your bags ooohhh think of the baby stuff you'll get
ah charli, jeaney don't think they will be carring my bags they will have enough to carry from their own stuff ha ha we will have gorilla arms by the end of the trip! Not planning on buying much don't know if I will ever fit into size 10/12 again so it will be mostly small baby stuff and maybe stuff for the nursery if its a good deal. must put up places to eat and for drinks see what is recomended!!! so excira now :o)ll x
EVIE78 Posts: 687
I was in the states last year when i was pregnant had a ball very tiring b(sp) bought loads for myself and babs. Check out carters for babys the stuff in there for newborns is fab :o)ll