Do you need a song for your first dance??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hellothere2010 Posts: 2358
Hi everyone I hope Im putting this in the right forum as its been a few years since I was on this side of the site - nowadays Im in the Pregnancy and Babies forum!! anyway I got married nearly 4 years ago and if I had known this song (or if it was written) I would have used it - I think its lovely. I just wanted to share it with all of you incase some of you are stuck on what to choose: The best of luck with planning all your weddings!!
HeTheMan Posts: 295
Thank you, I'm sure it has nice words but had to turn it off after about 3 seconds.... Awful stuff. Sorry!
no problem...just thought I would share it. particulary as its a waltz so easy to dance to - which i know is a big consideration for some people. It is worth listening to though...
excitedlady Posts: 431
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: [quote="HeTheMan":3hvsemf2]Thank you, I'm sure it has nice words but had to turn it off after about 3 seconds.... Awful stuff. Sorry![/quote:3hvsemf2] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: I did the exact same thing! lol! AWFUL!
god I really thought someone would like it :-8
roisinbunny Posts: 419
God girls thats harsh! :o0 I actually thought it was relly sweet! I could see it working well at a country wedding - and it reminds me of lots of first dances that I have heard at country weddings! Beats bloody Shania Twain anyway! (Im sorry, "from this moment" has been done at sooooo many weddings and in so many wedding DVD's)
grogmg Posts: 455
Im going against the grain a bit - I though it was a lovely song and would actually be considering it as a first dance as we dont have one and havnt a clue what we want and are trying not to do songs that have been over done! So thanks Hellothere2010,x :thnk
HeTheMan Posts: 295
[quote="roisinbunny":3tdr2mef]God girls thats harsh! :o0 I actually thought it was relly sweet! I could see it working well at a country wedding - and it reminds me of lots of first dances that I have heard at country weddings! Beats bloody Shania Twain anyway! (Im sorry, "from this moment" has been done at sooooo many weddings and in so many wedding DVD's)[/quote:3tdr2mef] Define "country wedding" I'm from the country and I don't think my wedding will differ much from others... I would dream of having a country song at my wedding, I dint know many people who would to be honest... Like I said, thanks op, I'm sure it has lovely lyrics but just not for me, that's my opinion.
Well thanks girls for the kind words. I thought it was a lovely song and very easy to dance to but I suppose I like country music. just an idea for you all anyway. :wv
bellybabe Posts: 153
i wonder if OP had any part in the writing of it...