Do you plan things around your Monthlies?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

im waiting Posts: 2727
My Monthlies have finally began to stay regular which makes planning some things alot easier so Im just curious to find out if im the only one that tries to do this?
Jawl Posts: 8881
I used to, but I found when I was thinking 'Oh they'll be gone by the time I go on hols/have big night out/go away for weekend/christmas' etc it never works out that way, like I think about it so much I stop them coming or something! :o0
lux Posts: 6270
Could you change the title to periods? I had no clue what a monthly was! No, a period doesn't affect my plans and they never have.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
If I really don't want my period for a certain time, I will just run two pill packets together so I don't have a bleed.... although haven't done this in a while. I wouldn't schedule things around it though!
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
Only thing I planned around my period was TTC..
im waiting Posts: 2727
I havent done it either its just now I feel that it might be possible because for the 1st time EVER, I know exactly when its going to start, twinge or no twinge!
paperclips Posts: 3146
I can never tell if my period will arrive when its supposed to. It was four days late this month. I'd never leave the house if I was trying to plan around it! I just get on with it!
queen30 Posts: 1551
nope. just get on with it, its usually only the day before/first day that i suffer so just load up on the solphadene and carry on!
randomusername Posts: 2134
Mine wouldn't co operate even if I tried, I can go months without periods!
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
Generally no, the only thing I actively plan around it is my "down there" waxing! If my OH and I were booking a night away purely for some us time in the next up to 8 weeks I would avoid the weekend I have my period but we don't have the money to do this very often anymore.