Do you think we'll get anything for Mother's Day this year?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lush11 Posts: 2877
I know we might not have our babies in our arms but wondering will the OH surprise us with a little gift or card. At the end of the day we are mothers already, its just in our bellies!
mommylicious Posts: 836
Totally agree lusk! I don't know when you're due, but I'm due around fathers day, and oh totally expects to be spoiled on the day :o0 :o0 !
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
hey :wv :wv im sure your OH will think of u this mothers day, :lvs this time last year, i got a card from my bump :o)ll in it it said, Dear Mom, I know this is early, but im really excited to meet you come June, Love, Peanut :o0 PS: Sorry for all the kicking :baby3: i bawled me eyes out reading it :o0 :o0 (hormones eh) i got some chocolates too and a nice yankee candle :lvs :lvs i hope ur oH spoils ya :xxx
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
No ....not sure I would want to either! Next year though :o)ll
lush11 Posts: 2877
Well i will be very disappointed if i dont get anything especially when the hubby is a thoughtful person.
summersurprise Posts: 1276
[quote="lusk10":143ccffr]Well i will be very disappointed if i dont get anything especially when the hubby is a thoughtful person.[/quote:143ccffr] Sure why dont you leave this page open on your pc for your OH to see, if hes that thoughtful, he wont need to be reminded :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Trafford Posts: 463
I doubt my husband would think of it and I doubt I would have thought of it for Father's Day either.
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Am lucky to even get a card :yelrotflmaosmilie: never got anything really for mothers day am more looking forward to the homemade things the girls and Bub 3 bring home love that stuff :lvs :lvs :lvs
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
ill be surprised if hubby gets me a card next year when baby is actually here...... not at all thoughtful....
FoundHome Posts: 1753
I'm expecting a very special delivery on Mothers Day - its my EDD :stork: