Do you wear make up every day

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinbambinos Posts: 3492
Just following on from maintenance thread and Im just wondering how many of us wear make up every day? ( im sure it has been done before but hey) I couldn't go out without make up on..dont know why but feel more confident when I put it on. I do spent a lot of money on make up but to me its as much a necessity as underwear/clothes. Im so use to doing it that at this stage it literally takes me 5mins to apply full face of make up every morning..would spend more time at weekends as like to put more on for nights out etc anyway would be interested to know what everyone else does:wv
JustBecause Posts: 3242
I rarely wear make-up. I'm supposed to wear it in work every day but prefer my extra 5 mins in bed :o0 I probably wear make-up once a month. Poor FH :-8
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
would wear it every day but only a little bit. There is nothing worse though than seeing someone with way too much make up on.....looks terrible me thinks..
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
[quote="Columbo1":1x495zkk]would wear it every day but only a little bit. There is nothing worse though than seeing someone with way too much make up on.....looks terrible me thinks..[/quote:1x495zkk] +1 hate the caked on look ....its shocking looking!! or those who dont blend foundation around the jaw line........wrecks my head that!!!
Calla Lilly Posts: 183
I actually have to....if you knew my job then you'd know why!
gemggem Posts: 270
Could not leave the house with the aul war paint on, even going to the local shop wud have to put at least foundation on, H2B would very rarely c me with make up!!! Agree nothing worse than the real heavy caked on look, or when the mascara is all clumped - real pet hate of mine
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
I couldn't be bothered putting make up on every day. go through phases where i would try and do, but after a couple of days i give up. I'm a SAHM anyway, so the kids don't mind! :o0 and hubby prefers me without anyway.
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Every single day without fail,couldn't face work without it, would feel so naked!!!LOVE my makeup!!
blacksheep Posts: 141
I can remember the last day I went without makeup & it was in January 2008 because I was in hospital! I don't wear loads but never go anywhere without it, wouldn't even hang around the house without it on. Always have to do my makeup before I get dressed (think its my one OCD). Using doublewear light at the moment & finding it great.
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
Yes - not a tonne of it or anything but what I call my essentials. A bit of concealer, powder foundation, blusher and mascara. They are my essentials and I won't be seen without them. Just don't feel confident without it and am sure I would scare the hell out of people without it too.