Do you wear make-up every day?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
Just wondering if you wear make up every day? Today, I'm wearing only foundation and mascara. I dont usually put on a full face of make up going to work. I would if I was heading on a night out or going somewhere special like a wedding etc - I'd normally wear foundation, power, eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, blusher, lip liner, gloss but I wouldnt go to this effort every day! I was make-up free all wend as we didnt do anything/ go anywhere! I can leave the house without make up and pick up groceries etc so wouldnt bother just putting on makeup to head down to the shops!
lilywhite2012 Posts: 571
I don't really wear much makeup unless i'm going out. To work i just put on some mascara and eyeliner and some powder foundation, couldn't be bothered with much else, wouldn't have the time in the morning anyway!!!
HippyChic Posts: 1812
No way! I hate the feeling of make-up on my face. I'd wear it on special occasions and even then it would only be foundation, concealer, eye-shadow, maybe eyeliner and mascara. Never wear lipstick, tend to just go with lip gloss or lip tint/stain covered by gloss. I have to say that it makes a huge difference to my skin, even as a smoker with a rather hit and miss skin care regime I have really good skin and I can only put this down to not wearing make-up all the time. Back in my late teens/early twenties I did wear it daily and my skin was appalling!
Pricetag Posts: 1306
Practically. I can leave the house without make up but I never feel good about it. I don't have time in the mornings to do make up, so I bring my MU Bag to work with me everyday and do it when I get in. I wear Foundation, Touche Eclat, Blusher, Eyeshadow, Mascara and powder, sometime I put gloss on, it takes me less than 10 minutes to put my daily make up on as it's only a nude shadow I wear on my eyes. I feel good about myself when I put make up on!
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
I do wear full make-up to work, have to. Wouldn't wear it usually on my days off, unless I'm going out got the night, or just the basics if I'm meeting the girls for lunch etc
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Nope only if I was going out etc. Used to wear it everyday when I worked in a shop but now im in an office on my own (and dont get people coming in) so I dont care really! Skin is grand though.
Jawl Posts: 8881
Yes, midweek it's just bronzer, neutral eyeshadow, mascara, light blusher and lip gloss. Weekends and going places it'll be foundation, powder, bronzer, eye shadow, liquid liner, pencil, mascara and more blusher, lipstick, and lip gloss. Skin is fab though due to diet, 2 litres of water a day and pu erh tea!
Snuffy Posts: 1492
Yup. But only rarely would I wear mascara or eyeshadow or lippy during the day. So while I wear it every day I don't wear the full face every day. I just feel more comfortable wearing it.
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
In my job I am meeting people alot of the day so I find a little makeup makes me feel ready to face the world. On work days I wear foundation, a pearly eyeshadow and mascara. Maybe a bit of blush the odd day. At home, I dont bother with any, I can go to the shops too with no makeup. If I am going out at night, I would wear a full face of make up.
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
No, generally only if I'm going out in the evenings or I'm going out to town to meet the girls in the day or whatever. Day to day I wear a moisturiser with an SPF 15 in it and that's it! Bit of lipgloss/chapstick if my lips are dry. I've fairly decent skin, always have thanks to excellent genes from my mother, and I've big enough eyes and my eyelashes are black so I look alright. Well, I do'nt scare children anyway! I do like make up now, and feel good with it on, but I don't feel I need it.