Doctore Keane in holles street

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Mac2be Posts: 571
is anyone with this consulatant seems to be the only one free for when im due
bellabella Posts: 2750
If it's Declan Keane you are speaking about then you are blessed, he is the nicest guy you could meet.He is a brilliant doctor and so kind to everyone. i have never heard a bad word said about him. He is one of the best so grab him while you can and have a great pregnancy. xxxxxxx
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
He is my consultant...he was lovely to us in April at our first visit and made me feel comfortable so I can recommend him so far so good! Seeing him next Monday so hopefully he will be the same :lvs :lvs
Hey DOra, he will always be lovely. I know him a long time and i can tell you if i was in Ireland i wouldn't let another Doc near me.
Mrs Mac2be Posts: 571
is he a young doctor girls
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
http://www.irishhealth.com/index.html?level=4&id=6749 Here's an article and a photo of him,I would say early 40's ! Thanks Bellabella reassuring to know :wv He gave us perfect photos of baby too
He is young enough don't worry he is not an old fart. Anyway you couldn't have a better doctor and when you believe in your doc the pregnancy seems easier i have to say. I love my gynae because he deals with the physical and emotional side of pregnancy and due to this i am less afraid. Dora you will be fine and espacially as it's your first and having such a nice doc really helps.
smiley2 Posts: 14
I had Dr Keane on my first pregnancy and now for my second. The guy is brillant, worth every penny. Didnt have to take a huge role during the birth but was there for reassurance etc. And then stitched me afterwards. He made my pregnancy so much easier. I had to beg them to take me on my first pregnancy as they were so full but he told me on my last visit that things were a little quieter this year. Could not fault the man.