Does any else feel.........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Looney07 Posts: 2393
that TTC and Pregnancies and babies should be merged back to one forum. I feel this split has really slowed down the replies and support for everyone
sunnyside Posts: 3164
I've no strong feelings either way but when I am feeling a bit sorry for myself I sometimes like to just log on to ttc and avoid all the pregnancy chat for a bit. The problem is the girls who know all about ttc are on p&b so we need their advice but usually the ttc gang (well me anyway) can't advice on pregnancy/baby issues. I posted a while ago asking if those on p&b read the ttc forum and quite a few said they didn't any more. Either way I'm happy to go with the majority. :wv
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:3qerp88h]Yes I do think that they should be back as one forum!![/color:3qerp88h]
charli Posts: 5994
i dont mind either way - find both forums great - but i check all forums so i dont miss anything!! can understand both arguments, but think if the TTC'ers need a "break" from all the pregnancy and baby talk - it might be a good thing to keep them seperate
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I really don't think this will happen as quite a few people asked Fiona for the split in the first place. I don't think anyone who is struggling to conceive would appreciate all the threads about first kicks, scan photos etc. and lots of people were really delighted with the split. I miss the TTCers but I make an effort to pop over to the new forum whenever I think of it.
Looney07 Posts: 2393
Yeah I know Sphinx, It has really slowed down all the support and I appreciate how difficult it is for people having problems