Does anyone else get Down?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

loulou1 Posts: 233
Hi Girlies :wv :wv I'm delighted that Im pregnant and gonna have a child, I know Im blessed that we can have children and it didnt take long for us to conceive.... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Having said this I do get very down or depressed at times, find it very difficult at times being uncomfortable in bed, all the little aches and pain, putting on weight, nausea and the rest. I really do try not to complain, but It gets me down...... I hope that it is just hormones making me feel like this as I worry I wont snap out of it... Does anyone else get down like this?
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
Dee78 Posts: 263
[quote="loulou1":3rhs2j1o]Hi Girlies :wv :wv I'm delighted that Im pregnant and gonna have a child, I know Im blessed that we can have children and it didnt take long for us to conceive.... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Having said this I do get very down or depressed at times, find it very difficult at times being uncomfortable in bed, all the little aches and pain, putting on weight, nausea and the rest. I really do try not to complain, but It gets me down...... I hope that it is just hormones making me feel like this as I worry I wont snap out of it... Does anyone else get down like this?[/quote:3rhs2j1o] I know what you mean, having an awful couple of days and spent this afternoon in bed crying :weep It's so unsettling because I feel guilty for feeling crap as I'm delighted to be pregnant and can't wait for baby to get here!! But I've no control over it and I know it'll pass - just a bad couple of days. The hormones are unreal aren't they!? I think the only way to think about it is that there'll be days like that but it passes and it'll all be worth it in the end :action31
significantother Posts: 123
hi loulou1- weird, was just gonna post about this. So sorry you're feeling like this too. Am very down lately and, like you, I am just so grateful to be pregnant. I feel blessed to be honest and can't wait for this little baba. Yet, I am so anxious and down. Havent been too bad with morning sickness but between low blood pressure, kindney infections etc have been in and out to the doctor so much already. So tired and lethargic aswell, I am just dragging myself everywhere. Cant wait for this feeling to go to be honest :o(
Dee78 Posts: 263
girls not sure how far along you guys are except for significantother being 13 weeks but I hope things start to improve for you over the next couple of weeks if you're all in the 1st trimester.. I know I felt an awful lot better and less hormonal in the 2nd trimester but finding the hormones creeping in again now that I've hit the 3rd trimester. Hope you're all feeling a lot better soon..
loulou1 Posts: 233
Well at least we're not alone. Actually found it difficult to post that thread, cause I didnt want to sound like an ungreatful cow, and I have never hear anyone else complaining about how difficult they were finding being pg. thanks girlies and its true, the not so good days will pass :thnk :thnk