Menu

Does anyone else just love Kim from Eastenders?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Hi girls. .....(eh didn't realise I posted this in Let off Steam :duh: ) I was catching up on a few recent episodes of Eastenders last night and have to say Kim just makes me laugh. Her antics and expressions and carry on is brilliant. I would love a night out with her (I know she is not real).... :-8 It is refreshing to have her character in it after all the misery. I do love Eastenders but It's nice to have a bit of fun in it once in a while.....
Twirl Posts: 5598
[quote="DublinGirl":1sz60w1x]Hi girls. I was catching up on a few recent episodes of Eastenders last night and have to say Kim just makes me laugh. Her antics and expressions and carry on is brilliant. I would love a night out with her (I know she is not real).... :-8 It is refreshing to have her character in it after all the misery. I do love Eastenders but It's nice to have a bit of fun in it once in a while.....[/quote:1sz60w1x] +1 love her too, she is hillarious.
Jawl Posts: 8881
You gotta love Kim, anybody that makes me laugh for that matter! She's so the complete opposite of Denise as well :o0