Does anyone know the designer of this dress??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blingbride Posts: 50
Ladies, I have found a dress that I think is beautiful and perfect for me, but I dont know who the designer is! I came across it by chance online on 'Seroca bridal' based in limerick. The problem is I only have a few weeks left before I really need to order a dress, as my wedding is on 6th May 2010! I am from Donegal, but working in Dublin so I would love to try this dress on without travelling to Limerick. I rang and asked the shop for the designer, but as the lovely lady explained on the phone the have a strict policy on this, and no longer give out the designers of the dresses they stock over the phone. The dress I love is no. 4 in the gallery on the Seroca website. Im useless at computers and cant post a picture, sorry! Can anyone pretty please help me with the designer of this dress??!!
Mrs Tayto Posts: 305
Sorry don't know but wow love the waist detail! Here's a pic [img:56l834dd]http://www.serocabridal.ie/bridal_image_2.jpg[/img:56l834dd] Have you tried asking what designers they stock?
mrs2b2009 Posts: 78
Im sorry I dont know the designer but im sure one of the wollies will know, so heres the link to the seroca gallery. Its a beautiful dress by the way, very unusual :wv http://www.serocabridal.ie/gallery.html
dellyb1 Posts: 2489
hiya,flip ive saw that dress in a few shops in limerick when i was dress shopping and out in seroca itself i know a girl going to collect her dress out there tomorrow so ill ask her to "admire" the dress and sneak a peek for u
Thank you all- sooooo much! You girls are worth your weight in gold!!xxx
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
can't confirm for sure as can't see it on the designer website now, but almost certain it's a Venus Bridal dress - if you check out www.belladonnagalway.ie bridal collections, Venus, it looks very like VE8011 (same bottom part) but that's just guess work fab dress, best of luck O-O
thanks pink ribbons, had a look at that website, but, sorry to say although its similar, its not the dress!! thanks anyway, my hunt for the dress continues!!:)
MrsM2009 Posts: 254
I had ta similar problem with a dress i found...what i did was search google looking for say Suppliers/Stockists and the name of the shop and it brought me to the designer websites and found it that way Good luck
Mrs Tayto Posts: 305
Doing a quick google search they seem to stock Venus Bridal, Sophia Tolli, Mon Cheri, Suzanne Neville. Let us know when you solve the mystery :wv
Ladies, have searched through those designers and so far I dont think Ive found it. Thanks for all the info, please keep it coming. I have just emailed seroca bridal to ask again for the designer so hopefully they believe that I am a genuine bride and not a bridal shop, I believe that this is their worry. Mystery still unsolved ladies. Thanks again!