Does anyone know the whereabouts of my libido!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Girls, I found out I was pregant at 5 weeks, I am now 8 weeks and in this time span myself and husband have only had sex once!!! :eek I think its me though. I've absolutely no desire to have sex but I think thats because I have this fear of maybe bringing on a miscarriage. Have any of you been the same? Feel bad for hubby :-8
Miki Posts: 309
I was exactly the same for a few weeks after i found out, am 10wks now and its slowly coming back. i wouldnt worry about it too much, most people are the same in the first trimester, apparently in the second trimester you can get extra horny so make up for it then!
summer daisy Posts: 1336
Hi Hairy Molly Went through the same thing. I was 6 weeks gone at our wedding and that was the last night the poor man got near me till I was 12 weeks gone!! Then when we did the deed again I started bleeding and was so scared that he didn't get within a foot of me (well hung hubby :eek) until wk 24. Now we can't get enough of each other :xox Don't worry.. your libido is just hiding under all the pregnancy hormones!!!
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Thanks girls. Hopefully i'll be back to my usual hornbag self in a while.
Ducky Posts: 2506
Libido missing for first trimester, assumed having a whale of a time in another world where there is no nausea and tiredness. Will reappear about 10-12 weeks and will continue to be hit and miss for a while - as in when it HITs, God help him and other times, you won't MISS it.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I'm the same at week 11 - a lot of it is due to tiredness I think. Am operating a strict "open for business weekends only" policy at the moment :o0
grumpy Posts: 1280
I still haven't found mine! I keep meaning to make the first move, but then all I want to do is sleep when I get to bed. I really must make an effort though, as dh is being so good about it all.