Does anyone know who designed this dress?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
Hi Wollies Haven't really got to the stage of looking for dresses yet, but saw this when flicking through a mag and really like it. Just wondering if anyone knows who it's by? Would love to see more images of it (if there are any!) before I actually go to a store looking... Bit scared by the whole dress shopping idea TBH!! :-8 [img:3e9u9lrh]http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss181/WolliesPhotos/dressa.jpg[/img:3e9u9lrh]
candypants Posts: 8575
Never seen that dress before or one even like it, so this could mean its very wang and she always has unusual ones......worth a look i supose. Prob not much help.....
Thanks... it is really unusual. I suppose I could ring the store that the ad was for [I blacked out the name etc on the pic, in case I'm not supposed to put it up??]. I'm just a bit reluctant to ring up at this stage as I am not in a position to start trying dresses yet...
candypants Posts: 8575
Ah no id say someone on here will def be able to help you. It will be busier on here in the evening........... Im not in a place yet either to be looking at dresses but its so hard to resist, then your doomed when you see one you like cause theres nothing you can do about it :o0
I know!! Your wedding is just before ours, we're in Oct 2011. Part of me thinks that if I get a dress now I'll hate it by then, but at the same time I want to have an idea of what I like (and how much it's going to cost me!!) Thanks for your reply!!
Maria1983 Posts: 390
:o0 I've already found "the one" and I'm a 2011. (Can't find it in the shops here though O:| )