Does anyone need 1 or 4 bm dresses?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stephyb Posts: 1439
Hi ladies, i'm ordering 2 of my bridesmaid dresses from leephillipsbridal and getting the 3rd from a bridal store here in northern Ireland. The reason I'm doing this is the dresses work out at £95 buying them on-line, but the 3rd dress isn't standard size and I would be charged extra - so buying in the store to make sure sizing is right and cost will work out the same. The problem is that postage from leephillips bridal is $75 for 3 dresses, i'll be paying $75 for 2 dresses, so if anyone needs 1 dress they could get it in my order and not have to pay postage, or if anyone is getting 4 dresses they can pay $75 for the first 3 and get the 4th in my order. If anyone's interested in doing this just let me know. x
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
What way does that web site work?
it's an american company who source the dresses of certain supplier (mine being bari jay) at discounted prices. I was actually having a wee think there and i'm not sure if this is feasible or not as there's an extra charge for dresses going to different addresses....
[quote="mrsmeow":1ga895rq]it's an american company who source the dresses of certain supplier (mine being bari jay) at discounted prices. I was actually having a wee think there and i'm not sure if this is feasible or not as there's an extra charge for dresses going to different addresses....[/quote:1ga895rq] Heres an idea for you. Why dont you have a look on the bari jay site and see if there is some thing you like for your self? You could get a dress incase you want to change out of your wedding dress or a dress for the next day? Any excuse to treat your self! :o)ll
have already said this to H2B and he said go for it cause i knows i hate dress shopping lol (and i need something for the morning after breakfast)
[quote="mrsmeow":3awi5mnw]have already said this to H2B and he said go for it cause i knows i hate dress shopping lol (and i need something for the morning after breakfast)[/quote:3awi5mnw] There you go, great idea!!