Does anyone remember...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cremebrulee Posts: 8546
which ad this song was on? [url:31ukv667]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tEgzGnzojc&feature=related[/url:31ukv667] Watching a film now and the music keeps playing..... WRECKING MY HEAD NOW!!! I think it was an ad for a bank or something?!
ditzypixie Posts: 1397
Made the mistake of opening it and now it's in my head too. O:| Googled it and it was in an ad for HSBC so maybe that's it? I seem to remember something Irish though too.
Mrsthorny Posts: 220
sounds a bit like 'i got you babe' music
Hmmmmm, it could be the HSBC ad but I do think it's something Irishy!! What a headwrecker! O:| O:|
whoop Posts: 1310
One of the newspapers had it.. Irish times?
I think you're onto something there whoop.... going to google that now!
pixiechick Posts: 647
I think it was for Saturdays edition of the Irish Times, I think the ad showed the different supplements.
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Apparently VW had it for a Passatt ad but I think what most of us are remembering it from is a Sunday Independent ad (open to correction but nearly sure it was the Sindo!). Beautiful piece of music.
[quote="Jane Smith":1t3ivjnj]Apparently VW had it for a Passatt ad but I think what most of us are remembering it from is a Sunday Independent ad (open to correction but nearly sure it was the Sindo!). Beautiful piece of music.[/quote:1t3ivjnj] YES! The Sindo!