Does anyone remember....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lily K Posts: 643
A poster called "urlingford library"? I heard something about Urlingford yesterday and thought of her/him and had a giggle to myself. I did a search and the main thread s/he starred in seems to be deleted but here's a link to another one s/he was involved viewtopic.php?f=8&t=130807 The reason I say s/he is because I think it was generally accepted that this was a troll. The thread that was deleted was THE funniest thread I ever read... Shame it's gone :o( and I wonder if anyone else from back then is still around and remembers.
geeklover Posts: 831
I remember. Sometimes I still use the word 'weroid' in my head. I think it was a typo of weirdo but she was laughed out of town (sorry if that's in the link you've attached, haven't looked at it yet). Bless her, she'd spin herself round in circles trying to make a point!!
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
Can't remember this at all, must've been before my time on here, but after reading the thread, I was left scratching my head & laughing! :eek
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Ah yes WEIROD :o0 Can't for the life of me remember what it was all about but didnt the boyfriend/fiance apparantly come on attacking everyone aswell??
Lily K Posts: 643
Ha ha ha yea weirod... Too funny. Yea I can't remember all the details myself but from reading the other threads it started off with "why don't men call?". She got loads of sympathy and "don't mind him" to begin with but then it just turned into a big farce when she said she went to the bank he worked in and they went for a coffee and had a great night of passion. People said she wasn't the full shilling and that's when the one night stand came on and had a go at everyone to leave his girlfriend alone :eek The hot stud suspiciously had the same bad grammar, writing style and spelling mistakes as "urlingford" herself :o0 :o0