Does anyone want to moan with me?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby peanut Posts: 810
Some days I'm ok, but some other days like today I feel really sorry for myself :o( I'm sore, uncomfortable, feel awkward, can't walk very far (spd) and tired. The last couple of days I have really struggled with the extra weight etc. I can't belive I could possibly have another 4 weeks of this :o( I know tomorrow I could wake up feeling a lot better but right now I feel so depressed. I just want to curl up into a ball and sleep (in comfort) until baby comes. :-8 Does anyone else have days like this?
mama2E Posts: 670
I'm feeling your pain baby peanut!!!!! Have you finished work yet?????
nea dude Posts: 749
I'm on one of my good days today, but can totally sympathise with you!! Moan as must as you can, you won't find the time after the baby comes.
Thanks girls, I'm think I'm getting it of my chest, sometimes you think you're the only one who feels crap. I feel bad feeling sorry for myself when at the end of it all you recieve such a little miracle. I'm finished work, doctor signed me of with SPD. Had so much driving it was really getting worse. Anyone else crying at the drop of a hat?
mama2E Posts: 670
baby peanut your so lucky to be off work!!!!! I'm dying to get signed off as the driving more than anything is killing me but I really want the time after baby and if I get signed off with anything pregnancy related they count it as the start of your pregnancy!!!!!!! I cried so much over the weekend I thought I was going mad!!!!!! Plus I just feel slightly down in the dumps and am worried that it'll not lift and I'll get post natal depression or something!!!!!!!!!!!! See worrying about worrying its not good at all!!!! But its lovely to be able to vent!
You're in the north mama2be, right? I don't think if GP signs you off there it counts as maternity leave, it definately doesn't here. I can check for you over next day or so if you like. I know a few people up there in the medical end of things. You know maternity related sick in the north doesn't even count against your sick leave *)
sunnyside Posts: 3164
[quote="baby peanut":1z1iudxm] Anyone else crying at the drop of a hat?[/quote:1z1iudxm] Babypeanut is your name really Sunnyside?!! :o0 I could cry for Ireland at the moment. I can't shake this feeling of my life being unrecognisable from what it was last year. I love this baby but the thought of not being able to go to work is making me very scared. I love the routine of going to work, meeting people and being able to go for a coffee when I want. Instead all I can picture is endless days in the house by myself and feeling desperately lonely. I need a good kick up the bum to knock these selfish feelings out of me. :o(
I don't think you're selfish, I'm looking forward to being off work, but |I'm glad to have work to go back to. I dreaded going back when I had DD but once I was back a few weeks and knew she was well looked after in creche there was no looking back. Just try to have one or two activities planned for every week, ie meet a friend for lunch once a week and go to a park for a walk or the swimming pool and you'll find that 2 or 3 days to yourself and babs is great. I just really feel I need my body back now. Never mind my energy. Where has it gone? I can't see this nesting thing starting at all, my house is a mess :o0
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Yes I would love my body back too. God I'm such a moaner today. I think I'll get myself a coffee and a big bun and see if that helps. I am so NOT mother earth. In fact if there was a prize for least enthusiastic pregnant person I'd say I'd win it. :o0
oooh yeah, a big bun :o)ll Just what I need to perfect the weight gain and the waddle :o0