does nausea come and go??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsjordan Posts: 241
Hi girls, i got my BFP on Monday and I was confirmed pregnant by my doc on Wednesday, it was only about 2 and a half weeks ago since i ovulated, so i'm not far gone. I felt nauseous and very tired from the Monday up to Wednesday but feel fine with the last 2 days, just a small bit tired. I get twinges sometimes. So i was just wondering if this is normal to not "feel pregnant" like i did the 1st few days?? In other words does the nausea come and go? It's not like i like feeling sick it just made me feel like everything was ok, iykwim! I know this sounds like I’m stressing over nothing, but unfortunately that's the way i am! :-8
Baby4Us Posts: 351
Hi misus i spent the first 12wks worrying the same, it's a nerve wracking time. But congrats on your bfp and try to enjoy it if you can :o)ll Some days i felt nauseous others i didn't, same with sore boobs & tiredness. Its still a bit like that to be honest, all ups and downs but things are fine and its not an indication of anything. Every woman, every baby & every pregnancy is different, good luck with yours :lvs
Toblerone Posts: 2698
Congrats on BFP! Yes it's v normal for preg symptoms to come and go esp this early in pregnancy. It is even normal to feel perfectly fine one hour and crappy the next. It's just part and parcel of the major changes that are occuring now in your body with all the hormones etc. Just do what you can and take care of yourself. :wv
Thanks so much girls :thnk :thnk I'll try to relax and enjoy this time. Wish i wasn't such a worry wart! O:|
double posted by accident
marriedinmay Posts: 578
I was exactly teh same, I really didn't think it was possabile to feel nasuas so early on that was he biggest give away for me, now thats stopped and its moved to my boobs! :o0
Giant Underpants Posts: 953
Misus I could have written that post. Some days I feel horrendous and other days I feel so fine that I begin to panic that Im not pregnant any more. I also had nausea like you before I even got my BFP. Its all scary but I guess all normal!
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
First off huge congrats and the very best of luck for the next 9 months! Secondly, welcome to the wonderful world of pregnancy!! You worry if you feel sick, you worry if you feel good, you worry, you worry, you worry!! I catch myself at times and try to put what I'm worried about out of my mind but it seems to go hand in hand with the bump!! As the girls have said, every pregnancy is different. In the early days for me I only ever felt nauseous when I skipped a meal or went too long between meals. That went after a few weeks and now only the odd thing brings it on, like the smell of a fry for example :hic :o0
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
glad someone put up this post as it's exactly how I'm feeling. yesterday I felt like crap and today I'm fine, except for a little headache.