does size really matter??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
following on from the comment in "sexy about men" does the size of your mans willy matter? :o0 or what they do with it....
clucky Posts: 26471
nope quality not quantity thats what i say
all the way!! hands, feet, tongues... :o0
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
nah i used to think size matter but its how he uses it
clever little things those willys, they even have a mind of their own. :o0
[quote="MRS Mad Woman":grlzfohh]clever little things those willys, they even have a mind of their own. :o0[/quote:grlzfohh] yeh and their own internal alarm clock that wakes at 6.30 and starts burrowing
or 2 am in the morning... :o0
Skippy Posts: 1834
Ohh girls you are naughty. I like the burrowing comment - it is so true! Of course size doesn't matter, unless it is abnormally small....then he would really, really have to make up for it with his hands and tongue!!!! :eek :eek Which reminds me I must get some lovin' in tonight, have to try and catch a baby while the going is good!
I've already got my two lovely daughters to treasure, but Ive got mirena now..so Its bare back saddle anytime!!!!!! ride me cowboy!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :xox :xox :xxx :xxx
[quote="MRS Mad Woman":3p6znbos]I've already got my two lovely daughters to treasure, but Ive got mirena now..so Its bare back saddle anytime!!!!!! ride me cowboy!!! :lvs :lvs :lvs :xox :xox :xxx :xxx[/quote:3p6znbos] god ye selfish cow why dont you give that poor man a son and heir?