DOES THIS DRESS LOOK A BIT SLUTTY!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

perfection Posts: 837
lstars Posts: 1199
perfection- is that not your dream dress???? why you suddenly think is slutty? as said before would have to see what like on before make up my mind on bottom part of it- but i wouldn have said it was slutty! it seems low but might not look low on if know what i mean? did you go try it on yet?
flyer Posts: 100
Not at all.
perfection Posts: 837
no, i hope to try it on this weekend...i just lllloooovvvvveeeee it... but i afraid my granny might have a heart attack if she saw me walking up the aisle in it :-8 :o0 :o0 ...maybe i could get something to make it a little less booby for the church...but it is sooo me :o0
lstars Posts: 1199
my reply got lost!! have you an appointment booked somewhere? i wouldnt say is overly "booby"- go try it on, you will know instantly whether it is or not!
kazra Posts: 63
I'd say try it on first don't tink it's slutty at all hun... if you decided that it was too low on ya ya cud get a little panel put in the middle to raise it up the smallest bit..it doesn't need it but if it made u feel a bit more comfortable someone who's gud at alterations could make it look completely part of the dress HTH :lvs
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Its SEXY not SLUTTY!!!! But you'll know when you try it on if you think its a bit too booby!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Nope I don't think its slutty. Your one mightn't have to be that low cut as the one on the model. I would take a q from the model and keep the hairstyle quite demure. Tousled bed head style hair would not be good. Are you going to wear a veil? I think a simple elegant veil would be lovely with it too.
Littlebo Posts: 2598
I think it's fab, not slutty at all...but do be careful with hair and make up...nice and demure with hair and makeup as said above. I think it is lovely , really do but try it on and see how low it is,,,but I bet it is going to be lovely on you and you will be so happy, so enjoy.
evamac2 Posts: 20
Hi, I think it fantastic. You just made me re-think my own :yelrotflmaosmilie: