Does this happen to anyone else?!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

chocaddict Posts: 344
Boobs burn and sting in the cold-Anyone?!! Is it just me or does anyone else suffer from this?! My boobs have always been sensitive to the cold, but since pregnancy began they've gotten much worse! I've just come out of the kitchen making dinner, where it's always colder than the rest of the house, to the sanctuary of my snug living room fire to recover -my boobs are stinging/burning like hell!!! >:o( :o0
oirish Posts: 1541
yup and yup ! big time. Sometimes if I get too cold I nearly cry with the pain. contrarily, sometimes they just get hot and itchy and all that will soothe them is putting my hands in the freezer and putting them right on my boobs to cool them down. can't win really :o0
silíní Posts: 4219
Guys you poor things........... Can the symptoms of pregnancy get any worse!!???? :o0
chocaddict Posts: 344
Was walking down in Kerry at the weekend-v. cold and windy- and we had to turn back i was in such agony they were stinging so badly- DH thinks its hilarious >:o( I get the itch thing too, especially at night-have to keep hairbrush by my bed, as my nails are too harsh and scratch my skin :-8 The joys! :hic