DOES THIS HAPPEN TO YOU????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

The Wife! Posts: 384
edited
cmor Posts: 638
buy some fibre clear - it works very well Just mix some with water and wait Mind you it sounds like you might need something a little stronger - perhaps something like senekot?
Sonique Posts: 248
Ask in the chemist, fybogel is very good, not the nicest to drink but should help get you moving along!
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Go to the health shop and buy a box of acidpohilus. They are tablets that contain good bacteria for your stomach to help you digest your food. When you take antbiotics etc they kill bad bacteria that cause infections but they also kill the good bacteria! The acidophilus just help your body get its natural balance back. Most of them need to be kept in the fridge once opened, just read the box if you do buy them, but I swear by them!
bumpedy bump Posts: 736
Lots of fruit seems to be working for me today :hic :hic :hic
Novice Posts: 458
Senokot works great & its herbal. Take it in the evening and you'll be ready to go the next morning....
The Wife! Posts: 384
edited
cmor Posts: 638
according to Dr Gillian you should have movement 3 times a day :eek Must be something wrong with me...
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
It varies with people. Some people can go up to three times a day and other only every third day. It should be like toothpaste per Gillian McKeith.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote="cmor":9zoptbb6]according to Dr Gillian you should have movement 3 times a day :eek Must be something wrong with me...[/quote:9zoptbb6] Oh I'd be a oner a day kind of gal myself!!! I had a bit blockage myself there last week!!! A coffee or beef would give me the squirts instantly!!! NoHurry suggested Califig and it's meant to be the biz!!!