Does this man ooooze SEX, or what?!! - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rogue User Posts: 6101
[quote="Smileykaz":12ls12ef]NOW STOP IT! Stop talking about Jedward's bits! I'm just after having my dinner![/quote:12ls12ef] I really wanted that picture to imprint itself on all yis'r heads! Twin Peaks.
mammyslittlerogue Posts: 2184
[quote="Smileykaz":14obb7fm]NOW STOP IT! Stop talking about Jedward's bits! I'm just after having my dinner![/quote:14obb7fm] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
R2theB Posts: 1660
Do people actually think Jedward are good-looking??? I am ROARING laughing here. Love h2b but I'd be lost if I didn't get to do a bit of drooling at celebs, lately I am all about Brax from Home & Away, and h2b only has himself to blame, never even watched H&A before he came along with his Aussie soap addiction.
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
[quote="R2theB":2ctknr7q] I am all about Brax from Home & Away[/quote:2ctknr7q] That man is so sexy! Love him!
Rogue User Posts: 6101
[quote="R2theB":18smxiyz]Do people actually think Jedward are good-looking??? .[/quote:18smxiyz] No but I'd do a Rubber Bandits on them - DVP.
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
He is a fine speciman of a man. BUT - is it me...or does he look like he has scars from a moob job?
R2theB Posts: 1660
[quote="SorrentoWife":2o9mixxs][quote="R2theB":2o9mixxs] I am all about Brax from Home & Away[/quote:2o9mixxs] That man is so sexy! Love him![/quote:2o9mixxs] It actually hurts me to look at him.
fxsometimesoon Posts: 432
have always loved lenny kravitz and DH knows it!!Every time he is on tv its like 'here we go,theres your man'. Him or Michael fassbender droolicous!!
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
He's in some shape especially for his age. He still doesn't beat Michael Fassbender for me though! :lvs Who, to make a link, used to go out with his daughter!
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Yeah that is a fine pic of Lenny! Can't believe he's 48 either! Dont really like him as a person though (not that I know him or anything but the way he comes across in interviews!) [quote="SorrentoWife":35oz824p][quote="R2theB":35oz824p] I am all about Brax from Home & Away[/quote:35oz824p] That man is so sexy! Love him![/quote:35oz824p] OOohhhh which one is he? Ive only started watching it again after a long absence and I know nobody! Is he the guy that was in the van with yer wan the morning of her wedding? I think he's her ex but now he's with her younger sister??? I think he's :heartbeat: :heartbeat: