Does this man ooooze SEX, or what?!! - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

R2theB Posts: 1660
[quote="BusyDee":1jqx00ap][quote="SorrentoWife":1jqx00ap][quote="R2theB":1jqx00ap] I am all about Brax from Home & Away[/quote:1jqx00ap] That man is so sexy! Love him![/quote:1jqx00ap] OOohhhh which one is he? Ive only started watching it again after a long absence and I know nobody! Is he the guy that was in the van with yer wan the morning of her wedding? I think he's her ex but now he's with her younger sister??? I think he's :heartbeat: :heartbeat:[/quote:1jqx00ap] No, that's his brother Heath, also a fine thing. Brax is the current owner of Angelo's, see attached picture (first time attaching a pic, hope it works ).
wifey4lifey Posts: 306
[quote="Smileykaz":3jfn6hhk]He does nothing for me! I'm probably the only one. I opened the thread and went, meh! This is terrible! It happens all the time now. I don't find other men attractive, only my husband. I don't think it's wrong to fancy a celeb now, at all. I just...don't! I look at them and go, 'yeah I can see nice eyes and a chiselled jaw and good body...meh, he's not a patch on my hubby!' Even if he's a drop dead gorgeous actor, I still think my husband is better looking. Is anyone else like this?![/quote:3jfn6hhk] smileykaz are you sure your not my sister from another mister? i feel the exact same, i can agree with people that actors etc are good looking but for me nothing compares to h2b, sad i know but he's real, he's the father of my kids and he's mine :lvs :lvs oops and i forgot he is my bestie aswell, so off you go brad pitt i wont be needin you! although i do :heartbeat: :heartbeat: a bit of gerard butler but only because i think he is similar to my H2B. he kills me for saying that but he so is.
daisy chains Posts: 235
Was the jedward reference a joke?
Mrs Spud Posts: 418
Lenny Kravitz wouldn't do it for me but Brax from H&A? mmmmmmmmmmmmm My hubby laughs at all my crushes male and female (I'm not bi or anything but Katy Perry might convince me otherwise ;o) )
vidia Posts: 2960
[quote="eefc":2tpih7br]I just had to share this- delicious! Happy Friday! [img:2tpih7br]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/08/article-0-121578BF000005DC-663_634x772.jpg[/img:2tpih7br][/quote:2tpih7br] This fine photo deserves another airing! I'd go his way, my way or any other fooking way!!! Mmm Mmmmm Mmmmmmmm.. Gorgeous..
funkyfish Posts: 7626
[quote="Smileykaz":38x2qyki]He does nothing for me! I'm probably the only one. I opened the thread and went, meh! This is terrible! It happens all the time now. I don't find other men attractive, only my husband. I don't think it's wrong to fancy a celeb now, at all. I just...don't! I look at them and go, 'yeah I can see nice eyes and a chiselled jaw and good body...meh, he's not a patch on my hubby!' Even if he's a drop dead gorgeous actor, I still think my husband is better looking. Is anyone else like this?![/quote:38x2qyki] nah does nothing for me.
wowser Posts: 538
doesnt do anything for me either
petri Posts: 574
[quote="Mrs Coco":144nooqb]doesnt do anything for me either[/quote:144nooqb] +1
funkyfish Posts: 7626
brax on the other hand... oh sweet divine jesus..
mkb Posts: 1744
Ladies if your like me and hate outty belly buttons i'm going to turn you off Lenny Kravitz with this. He has the most horrendous belly button i have ever seen!!!. I was in love with him when i was younger and then i saw this photo :hic like seriously how does anyone have an outty belly button that big!!!! [img:25t9c51e]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2AZUCWWjnuaRE3cZ_X07mu42gbN53u2tRc1LFOPfKmlpE_NrV[/img:25t9c51e]