Does this sound like anything??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hey all, for some strange reason last night I had in my mind for sure my waters were going to break!!! :duh: Didn't happen obviously but just kept thinking it, very strange. Anyway when got up this morn, Ive noticed alot of twinges very low down, my belly would go hard at the same time and its as if babs is stabbing me really low down, only last a few secs but very noticeable. That could happen a few times esp when up walking about, then nothing for a few hours, then the same thing again a few hours later.....I have also noticed alot more discharge today than previous days sorry tmi :-8 Have just gone onto ball there now for 15 mins and since have felt that kinda stabbing pain really low down again, its literally just like a stab in cervix then gone sorry tmi again :-8 Im just sitting resting up now.... I don't want to get hopes up at all, but wondering has any of you had this or these sensations....
chicabride Posts: 453
Sounds like braxton hicks...your body is getting ready to go into labour...as for the stabbing pains..I have heard these referred to on magicmum as fanny forks!!! ok so when I type what they are called it changes to frog...ha ha.. its FAN^Y http://www.magicmum.com/phpBB/viewtopic ... s#p4421527
Dot Cotton Posts: 1298
hey, nothing to tell you really to ease your mind but i've been feeling like baby is putting his hand or something down into the birth canal, like as if its gonna stick his hand out my ahem - have you been having this??? Sorry completely TMI & OT :-8
Thanks girls, Dot Cotton I just feel like babs is there ready to literally just reach out and hand will be out :o0 :o0 hopefully all good signs Chicabride thanks for that, that just made me laugh, esp reading the thread on magicmum. Thank god there is a name to it. Wow they are just like that.... As for BH I am getting it lots more yesterday and today, lots lots more....
Could be your on your way.... My first child I was getting pains from the Thursday...not bad ones but tightning and uncomfortable... I had him on Sunday morning..after being taken in at 3cm on Friday afternoon. I only went to the hospital as my Mam said too!! I was only 35 weeks so didnt think anything of it.. Hopefully its the start of it for you!
God would be great if it was, but not getting hopes up. I take it as night goes on or tomorrow goes on Ill feel more or stronger pains or more frequent, then Ill get excited. But its so strange and hard to know whats going on when you've nothing to compare it to or you just don't know what to expect at all.....Thanks girls :wv
Dot Cotton Posts: 1298
oh thank god, thought something was really wrong :o0 Reading that magicmum thread description is kinda what it feels like aswell so maybe its a combo of the two. anyways all normal & thats the main thing :compress
Pains will increase and you will feel a definite tightening in your abdomen. I always felt worse at night because your concentrating on it..so dont be surprised if your convinced during the night thats it only to be disappointed in the morning... Hope this is it for you..its so exciting..I loved being this time of my pregnancies
O thanks very much for that info....Yeah I feel things more at night, as you say prob because you concentrate on it more....Have weird feelings in my arms and legs like they are powerless at the min, so hopefully these are all good. Thanks all, fingers crossed it is but could be just good prep either :wv
When I was going into labour..I just didnt feel right...felt weird for a day or so before hand.. and fell or tripped a day or so before hand. I fell in the middle of a dangerous road on DS2 and had a bruise on my knee when I went into labour...the midwives were asking what happened