Does this sound right?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

im waiting Posts: 2727
Here is a Veil I came across on Ebay. It says [i:4wyk9qxa][b:4wyk9qxa]Condition: New without tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item that is not in its original retail packaging or may be missing its original retail packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. [/b:4wyk9qxa][/i:4wyk9qxa] Im buying it straight from them instead of going through ebay as I cant for some reason get passed the Postcode part. Ive tried all that was suggested to me yesterday on WOL. I have never bought from ebay before but I just wanted your advice on this one :thnk :wv
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Fab veil!
luckyladee Posts: 2550
I say do it! :o0
lux Posts: 6270
I'm waiting on an ebay veil myself-the seller had the same info on their site. I think its pretty standard, I presume because its made in China and not a brand name.
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
Its beautiful but the description contradicts itself!! plus if there are 51 available how are there possibly no tags? but in fairness its only €13 .. you could get a beautiful bargain, and if not then you havnt lost much!! :wv
alf Posts: 219
I say go for it....for the price you can't go wrong .... :o)ll
olbol Posts: 280
I am literally about to post a thread with a similar story so said I'd jump on yours too - only thing is I found a dress!! The dress I had my eye on has been discontinued and one of my BMs found this one on ebay - IDENTICAL! For the price of it I figure to hell with it!! If it fits and looks ok then WAHOO, if not it'll be a nice donation to charity and a few extra tutorials will cover the cost! Asking the seller a million questions before I hit purchase! If your veil is what you are looking for and you can live with the cost if it's not right then go for it! :o)ll
GAA Fan Posts: 629
Im lovely the veil is lovely and also Olbol the dress is fantastic, the only problem I would have especially with the dress is that there is no way in hell a wedding dress could be made for that price, so either material is not up to scrath or else they are using "slave labour"
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
[quote="GAA Fan":3e0k5bmr]Im lovely the veil is lovely and also Olbol the dress is fantastic, the only problem I would have especially with the dress is that there is no way in hell a wedding dress could be made for that price, so either material is not up to scrath or else they are using "slave labour"[/quote:3e0k5bmr] +1 If it sounds too good to be true it is, or someone is suffering.
im waiting Posts: 2727
Olbol, I know Ive heard of dresses coming from China and the sizes are just miniscule, I have definelty heard problems about getting them from China. But do post up here to see if anyone else got their dresses from China? You might get the feedback you need. :wv