does your dh treat you any differently

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lucky lamps Posts: 149
Hi girls just wondering does your dh treat you any differently in your pregnant state, ie do you get fussed over more and what kind of things do they do for you? just think its cute the way they treat you more special when your pregnant :lvs
alton Posts: 3077
If I say anything about having a craving, or even a mild desire for something, he has his car keys in his hand and is half way out the door to get it for me, before I've even finished the sentence. And if I'm stressed or tired he would literally re-arrange the world to make me and the baby happy. If it was anyone but him it would drive me nuts, but I kinda like being fussed over by him *) What does your DH get up to?
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
Sometimes! He gives out to me now for doing things like carrying the washing basket! Don't get any special massages or anything though despite hinting heavily for one!!!!!!
sinion Posts: 6050
I'm getting all blubby thinking about how wonderful he's being, he's just so protective of me and constantly looking after me. He automatically take my shoes off for me when I sit down (can't reach anymore!) even though when feet stink, now that's love! :o0 :lvs
workingmom Posts: 3429
I have to say, I get scolded too for doing the housework, he helps me a lot more, and I never thought it possible but he seems to love me more than before, it's lovely.
Cutey Pie Posts: 419
My hubby has always been very protective of me, always maken sure im ok etc, but since i got pregnant he has gone into overdrive !!! constantly worrying about me, ringing to see how me and the baby are, giving out to me for doing too much house work. Hes such a sweetie. I think he will always be like this with me, its just his nature :lvs
mama2E Posts: 670
my husband left me a voice mail yesterday saying "Hello to my two most precious people in my life: my beautiful wifey and baby mango (our nickname for the baby) please call daddy when your free. I love you both" Ahhhhhhhhh I only heard it this morning and I swear my heart just melted. He's so good.
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
[quote:3niovbx9]my husband left me a voice mail yesterday saying "Hello to my two most precious people in my life: my beautiful wifey and baby mango (our nickname for the baby) please call daddy when your free. I love you both" Ahhhhhhhhh I only heard it this morning and I swear my heart just melted. He's so good.[/quote:3niovbx9] Aww bless! :lvs
Babybop. Posts: 592
God bless my Hubby he tries his best to do everything cooking, cleaning, looking after the kids and looking after me. Sometimes i feel so guilty because he works full time and still comes home to do all of these things just to make it easy on me. Dont know what i'd do without him :lvs
mcglick Posts: 463
To answer your question ....in a word ....NO! Hes the exact same with me really. Like hes been to my hospital appointments with me and has picked up the slack on housework and lectures me when pick up the wash basket or pull the wheelie bin out to be collected...but I dont get any extra "baby attention" BUT my hub is not really that type at all, and i dont think hes going to make much of a major connection with the baby until its in his arms.