Does your h2B or W2B Snore or...?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

looey Posts: 624
Ok people, we spend a third of our lives sleeping, so we will spend a third of our married lives sleeping with our future partners, so what will we have to put up with??? Any funny stories would be appreciated, as well as sob stories of what strange nocternal combination you have to put up with!!! I wanted to put in they Sleep walk too, but only allowed a few poll questions!
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
Mine snores a little when he is drunk but a few punches in the arm and he stops! :o0 H2b tells me I'm terrible for talking in my sleep! :o0 I usually go to bed before him as I have be up very early in the morning and whenever he comes up to bed he says that I frighten the cr*p out of him babbling away and shouting at him. :-8 :o0 He says he has funny conversations with me when I'm asleep. :-8
Sheep Posts: 626
H2B talks in his sleep, sometimes shouts in his sleep, and I usually end up shouting at him telling him to shut up! O:|
blueeyes14 Posts: 207
Yes my H2b snores so loudly only when hes after a few drinks oh! it would do your head in so i was told by a few people if you put a high pillow under his head it will stop him snoring a high pillow i put that many under him he looks like he is sitting up in the bed he still has a great sleep it stops the snoring which is great.
diver Posts: 62
My H2B snores constantly, Id just be nodding off and it starts or he wakens me in the middle of the night, have tried everything. O:| Only saving grace is the spare room or sleeping tablets for me
May09Bride Posts: 1050
Snores and grinds teeth after a few dinks - its so annoying!!! A few punches usually do the trick >:o)
xlexi Posts: 595
Mine snores a fair but but my King Charles called Rudi is even worse it drives me mad he's lucky hes so god dam cute :o0 :o0 and whats even worse is when my H2b and my doggie snore in harmony Grrrr O:|
Kilcock bride Posts: 426
hi looey, Mine snores & grinds teeth, however he has really tickley feet, so most times I'll either poke him in the ribs or if i can reach his feet, I'll run a toe up the underside of this foot :o0 Mostly after a few pints tho, have had a few trips to the spare room for the sake of my beautysleep & sanity
looey Posts: 624
[quote="Kilcock bride":2wjcycj9]hi looey, Mine snores & grinds teeth, however he has really tickley feet, so most times I'll either poke him in the ribs or if i can reach his feet, I'll run a toe up the underside of this foot :o0 Mostly after a few pints tho, have had a few trips to the spare room for the sake of my beautysleep & sanity[/quote:2wjcycj9] Well mine is a terrible grinder too, it is awful, sounds like he is chewing glass, not a pretty sound and it drives me crazy........but I still love him. He snores when drunk too. And he moves alot, steals covers and takes over the bed! Reason I posted this was cause I was in bed last night and couldn't sleep, so wanted to see what we all have to put up with. I actually got out of bed to turn on computer to post this!
RIDGE Posts: 216
qqq