Does your OH go on lads holidays

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsGilhooley Posts: 1235
This is a Beat The Spam Poll inspired by the bj prostitute thread... Over to you ladies
PussyGalore Posts: 3388
Anything to beat the spammers! No, he doesn't. We can't afford it but he says he'd prefer to go away with me. He doesn't know that many people here so he's happy to hang out with me and my friends (now his!) who are also all broke! Also, we're both late 30s so most people we know are married or have families of their own, the lads holiday just wouldn't appeal.
SunnyK Posts: 3834
:o)ll
R2theB Posts: 1660
I chose he did when he was younger but not anymore. I wouldn't stop him if he wanted to but I'd be very surprised. He's been on a few stag weekends away since we've been together but that's about it and it's a different thing altogether. Let's beat the SPAM!
I'm trying my best R2theB but it's bloody time consuming on a phone!! :o0
[quote="SunnyK":t1tzwsvr]I'm trying my best R2theB but it's bloody time consuming on a phone!! :o0[/quote:t1tzwsvr] I'll do some too. There's so much of it!!
Dont think there's much point even trying! They are mass multiplying :o0 if tet gave us a bloody app it might be a but quicker to bump up threads, I've spent half a flippin hour doing it! I'm off to get ready!! :xxs :o0
Yeah, did a good few there but got overrun by the spammers. I'm out of here!
JRant200 Posts: 2
He's been on a few stag weekends away since we've been together but that's about it and it's a different thing altogether.[img:1cflgop3]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img:1cflgop3]