Doing the deed unprotected!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

poppy1 Posts: 596
well after 9 yrs we have done the deed unprotected... mad or what !! hubby was still a bit nervous - i think the idea of fatherhood is scaring him a bit!! and the idea that our social life will suffer for a while ...... tis gas u spend all those yrs trying not too and now we are good to go!! since the ring was put on our fingers!! the nuns taught us well..........
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:o0 I know and if your anything like me going purple with embrassment buying a pregnancy test,and taught the security guard was watching me so I started to pretend to read the back of a Immac box that was beside them on the shelf :-8 :-8
luigi Posts: 867
Is it really weird actually "trying?" DS wasnt really conceived while TTC and I think I'll get a fit of the giggles when it comes to trying for a baby. Do you sit back and wonder afterwards if this is the one? :-8 Sorry These are really embarrasing questions!
over it Posts: 2779
TMI here but do you just sit there for a while with your legs up to hold onto the swimmers for as long as possible or do you just go and clean yourself up :-8 :-8 :-8 [size=75:17hs6lu2] (God I'm dying even typing this)[/size:17hs6lu2]
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="brickingit":1ztk35jf]TMI here but do you just sit there for a while with your legs up to hold onto the swimmers for as long as possible or do you just go and clean yourself up :-8 :-8 :-8 [size=75:1ztk35jf] (God I'm dying even typing this)[/size:1ztk35jf][/quote:1ztk35jf] :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 scarlet even answering, butI'd imagine you's stay for a while incase you clean away some swimmers :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 [size=75:1ztk35jf]Hate ya brickingit for asking that, and hate myself for answering[/size:1ztk35jf] :-8
breeze Posts: 1175
I didnt, but i have heard of some of the wollies doing this. I think a pillow helps to., oh and lying still for 20/30 mins helps to
sunnyside Posts: 3164
After dtd for the first time unprotected I thought 'well that's it I'm pregnant for sure'. Ha! 4 months later and I'm starting to wonder what the pill was for after all :o0
over it Posts: 2779
[quote:1wxytfzm]scarlet even answering, butI'd imagine you's stay for a while incase you clean away some swimmers [b:1wxytfzm]Hate ya brickingit for asking that, and hate myself for answering[/b:1wxytfzm] [/quote:1wxytfzm] HA :o0 HA :o0 HA :o0
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="brickingit":1ikqocp5][quote:1ikqocp5]scarlet even answering, butI'd imagine you's stay for a while incase you clean away some swimmers [b:1ikqocp5]Hate ya brickingit for asking that, and hate myself for answering[/b:1ikqocp5] [/quote:1ikqocp5] HA :o0 HA :o0 HA :o0[/quote:1ikqocp5] STOP laughing - you asked ! :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="brickingit":1d421rhe]TMI here but do you just sit there for a while with your legs up to hold onto the swimmers for as long as possible or do you just go and clean yourself up :-8 :-8 :-8 [size=75:1d421rhe] (God I'm dying even typing this)[/size:1d421rhe][/quote:1d421rhe] I did a few times as my doctor pointed out to me "put a pillow under you bum and your leg in the air and do not wipe yourself or go to the toilet afterwards as all you are doing is flushing them away to Dublin Bay!how embrassing......it worked though :o0