Don't mean to be rude but....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

guber Posts: 376
I am farting like there is no tomorrow and it bad!!!! My husband has to walk out of the room the smell is so bad. I'm also suffering very bad from morning, afternoon and evening sickness. Also feel like i'm 16 again with all the spots on my face - When does the pregnancy glow appear? :o(
Daff Posts: 11644
for me it was about the 20 weeks mark. The farting returned in last few days (33 weeks) but not smelly thing time :hic :o0
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Ah yes, no one farts like a pregnant woman farts :o0 lucky for me mine smell like strawberries. The sickness is horrible but it will end, for me it was around week 12 when I started feeling human again. good luck
Duffers Posts: 1841
LOL on the farting! :yelrotflmaosmilie: For me the pregnancy glow appeared about week 15! Then you'll start to feel great hopefully! Just keep that in mind. :o)ll
guber Posts: 376
I was in the sitting room the other day on my own, farted, walked out to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich, 10 minutes might have passed, walked back into the sitting room and nearly fell over with the smell. I was in denial for a while saying there was no way i could have made that smell. My poor husband :innocent:
mommylicious Posts: 836
:o0 I'm so sorry to laugh but it's so true being pregnant is not as glamourous as the books and movies make it out to be. I'm 41 weeks tomorrow and am still waiting for that pregnancy "glow" to come!
Delphinium Posts: 3027
For the first 12 weeks or so it can be more "pregnancy grey" than pregnancy glow! Nausea, fatigue and the ensuing black circles under the eyes ain't pretty! As for the farting.... I hear ya! :o0 Yep, pregnancy does funny things to your gut. Much of the symptoms of early pregnancy is your body reacting to major hormonal changes and it will usually settle down. If the spots are on your chin, that is usually caused by hormonal activity. I had this too but it's gone now. I am finding that drinking lots and lots of water - at least 2 litres a day - and cutting back on caffiene helps all kinds of symptoms by helping prevent constipation and piles and it should help to clear up your skin as well. It's probably the last thing you want to do as you are likely peeing every half hour at this stage but do try! The constant peeing eases up after a while too! I find it really affects me since I got pregnant if I don't drink enough. Take care of yourself and wishing you a healthy pregnancy.
funkyfish Posts: 7626
Lol.... First sign that I was preggers on DS was a fart... It smelt like a baby poo. Tested and I was preggers.. I looked grey and spotty until 16 weeks on this babs!!!! Hang in there.
lolly2010 Posts: 707
Im glad to hear im not the only one farting :-8 my poor oh does be disgusted :innocent: (even doe iv put up with him doing it the past 9years!!) im 26 weeks and still waiting on a pregnancy glow :o0 and im still getting spoty breakouts on my face aswell. O the joys of been pregnant :wv