Don't want to scare you, but.......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
A friend just sent me this, so I thought I better send it on: http://www.herald.ie/national-news/city ... 27204.html :eek
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
fcuking hell thats frightening isnt it :ooh :ooh :ooh Surely a serial rapist cant be reformed and should be locked up for life or at least tagged for life O:| O:|
Exactly! Why can't they lock them up and throw away the key - let them rot! Thankfully, nothing like that has ever happened to me, but it has to three friends-seperate incidents, and I've seen how it effects them afterwards. These kind of people are just scum, lowest of the low. >:o(
whitedaisy Posts: 761
I just posted on this too..(before i seen your post daisychain) Im am abosilutley outraged by this...who makes the decision to let this guy out...clearly he is dangerous and a treath to women...i hope he is hunted down!
newmammy2011 Posts: 1255
That is just vile O:| O:| . How are people ever meant to feel safe with the likes of this walking the street.
rockstar Posts: 1815
the fucking monster >:o( he was released WHY??? if all garda stations are on alert shouldnt that really mean he is a threat to the public and should be locked up?? only in ireland O:|
BusyBear Posts: 222
[quote="Rockstar":1imfnzvp]the fucking monster >:o( he was released WHY??? if all garda stations are on alert shouldnt that really mean he is a threat to the public and should be locked up?? only in ireland O:|[/quote:1imfnzvp] totally agree with this!!!! WTF??!! why release him if he's such a danger to society?! O:|
aston Posts: 4100
Makes me so so fcukin mad O:| O:| What a great legal system we have O:|
Aston it's should not be called a legal system, that would actually mean it's good - it's a complete farce!! >:o( >:o(
djdee Posts: 2118
he raped my sister :o(