Don't you just love Monday nights?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
When the dreaded Monday is over and done with?? :o0 It's blowing a whooley out there, I'm finished work in 20 minutes, straight home, shut the door, PJ's on! Gotta love Autumn :-) Candles lit, dinner, soaps on tv, and my fave Monday night past time of all, reading the Sunday Papers I was too busy to read at the weekend :o0 Happy Monday Night everybody :)
Maybethisyear13 Posts: 992
I normally love heading home and half of me wants to tonight as I am wrecked from the weekend. However, I am meetig one of my best buddies after work to see a girlie movie and get some bold food so looking forward to that now! I also finish work earlier then her so I have a while to kill window shopping - and I have an Awear voucher! Looking forward to it now! Tomorrow though will be all about the candles, PJ's and Masterchef!!!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I was only thinking this earlier and wondering was I a bit weird for loving Monday nights so much! Apart from the fact that there is two Corries on & Eastenders & Britain & Irelands Next Top Model it's a nice feeling when you've finished work on a Monday knowing that the most depressing day of the week is over! :o)ll
betty draper Posts: 728
i have the joys of grocery shopping(i really do like it!) tonight, and the dreaded clean up and a sh1tload of laundry. Lost out on the whole weekend of cleaning etc due to the BIl's wedding on saturday! Might jump on DH as well >:o) , oh yes that sounds like a plan!
mrswifey09 Posts: 1300
[quote="tinyfeet":qt99fql6]I was only thinking this earlier and wondering was I a bit weird for loving Monday nights so much! Apart from the fact that there is two Corries on & Eastenders & [b:qt99fql6]Britain & Irelands Next Top Model[/b:qt99fql6] it's a nice feeling when you've finished work on a Monday knowing that the most depressing day of the week is over! :o)ll[/quote:qt99fql6] Same line up as me except got emmerdale in there first!! can u tell me what happened th blondy/pink haired Eastern European girl...she was winning all th way and I must have missed it last couple of weeks, was she just knocked out or did something big happen!? dont wanna google it incase it has spoilers!! love lighting candles on a week night...dunno why just makes th place nicer and easier to get up for work th nxt day! (strange I know!!!)
elpi Posts: 748
Its funny, I said the exact same thing to DH earlier. I love Monday nights. For some reason it's the one night I can just totally relax, don't feel I should be doing anything or meeting anyone, just a night to crash on the couch and chill out.
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Oh Jawl..... you said it girl........ :lvs when Mondays are over!