Donegal** Church music and arrival music in hotel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Darrengela86 Posts: 6
Hi I am getting married in a chapel in Redcastle in Donegal and followed by reception in Redcastle Hotel. Can anyone recommend singers/musicians in the Donegal area that could possibility do the church music and arrival to hotel music? I am not from the area so I am unsure. Thanks
justcantwait Posts: 3
Hello, just wondering did you have your wedding yet in Redcastle Hotel? I am planning to book there so I was wondering was it a good choice. Thanks Justcantwait!
Michele Feeney Wedding Music Posts: 351
Hello there If you are still looking for music I think I can help O:o) you will find examples of my music here on : I would be delighted to help you in anyway possible ! all the best Michele x
Farrah Bogle Singer Posts: 24
[quote="Darrengela86":eyu28il3]Hi I am getting married in a chapel in Redcastle in Donegal and followed by reception in Redcastle Hotel. Can anyone recommend singers/musicians in the Donegal area that could possibility do the church music and arrival to hotel music? I am not from the area so I am unsure. Thanks[/quote:eyu28il3] Hi there, I noticed that you were looking for ceremony and drinks music. I'm based in Donegal, I play lots of different instruments and play and sing many styles. I'd be delighted to have a chat, Farrah.
Darrengela86 Posts: 6
hi not yet but it is happening in July eekkk! Did you end up booking redcastle?