Dont make me mad

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happilymarried2010 Posts: 493
Better?? nobody hurt, upset, put out, angry, sad, teary, emotional, sensitive??? oh good.
Doggysmile Posts: 188
Happily married, your baby ticker really bothers me. I know a growing baby is a wonderful thing but its also an intimate thing when its inside (even if the pic is not yours...why would you have a picture of someone elses fetus on your posts) and besides that, I cant help being reminded of all the anti abortion posters that get shoved in your face every now and then on the street. Just thought I would let you know that its a bit much for some (overly sensitive) people like myself on a public forum, I keep having to quickly scroll past your posts (and one other poster who has a similar pic) so never get to really read what you write :eek I hope you're not offended, just putting it out there.
MidnightJasmine Posts: 238
Happilymarried2010, I haven't read your other posts but I too work in a place where bullying is rife. (Everyone has been victim at one stage or another) Rise above it. You will be off on maternity leave soon enough. Enjoy your baby and the experience that will bring. Keep smiling. It's only a job.
[quote="Doggysmile":3hluu6d1]Happily married, your baby ticker really bothers me. I know a growing baby is a wonderful thing but its also an intimate thing when its inside (even if the pic is not yours...why would you have a picture of someone elses fetus on your posts) and besides that, I cant help being reminded of all the anti abortion posters that get shoved in your face every now and then on the street. Just thought I would let you know that its a bit much for some (overly sensitive) people like myself on a public forum, I keep having to quickly scroll past your posts (and one other poster who has a similar pic) so never get to really read what you write :eek I hope you're not offended, just putting it out there.[/quote:3hluu6d1] GET OFF THE STAGE.
[quote="Bos2b":27wbv9h2]Happilymarried2010, I haven't read your other posts but I too work in a place where bullying is rife. (Everyone has been victim at one stage or another) Rise above it. You will be off on maternity leave soon enough. Enjoy your baby and the experience that will bring. Keep smiling. It's only a job.[/quote:27wbv9h2] you are dead right its only a job. thanks v much :thnk :thnk :thnk my new mantra. Rise above it. Rise above it. Rise above it.
mo2009 Posts: 44
[quote="Doggysmile":284456lh]Happily married, your baby ticker really bothers me. I know a growing baby is a wonderful thing but its also an intimate thing when its inside (even if the pic is not yours...why would you have a picture of someone elses fetus on your posts) and besides that, I cant help being reminded of all the anti abortion posters that get shoved in your face every now and then on the street. Just thought I would let you know that its a bit much for some (overly sensitive) people like myself on a public forum, I keep having to quickly scroll past your posts (and one other poster who has a similar pic) so never get to really read what you write :eek I hope you're not offended, just putting it out there.[/quote:284456lh] Are you for real? Happily married hope you are getting on ok and don't mind you supervisor there's one in every workplace.
Thanks mo2009, i am doing v well with my likkle bean!!!! get v excited at times & havent even had the 1st scan yet!
MissSplendid Posts: 250
[quote="Doggysmile":2ywr9ws7]Happily married, your baby ticker really bothers me. I know a growing baby is a wonderful thing but its also an intimate thing when its inside (even if the pic is not yours...why would you have a picture of someone elses fetus on your posts) and besides that, I cant help being reminded of all the anti abortion posters that get shoved in your face every now and then on the street. Just thought I would let you know that its a bit much for some (overly sensitive) people like myself on a public forum, I keep having to quickly scroll past your posts (and one other poster who has a similar pic) so never get to really read what you write :eek I hope you're not offended, just putting it out there.[/quote:2ywr9ws7] WTH???... :ooh :ooh
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I think you can block tickers if you want/need. I was posting another WOL and I refered to one of my tickers and she said she has blocked all tickers so couldn't see the information. If you are sensitive or for whatever reason don't like them look into getting them blocked.
mo2009 Posts: 44
[quote="HappilyMarried2010":16rtgbzq]Thanks mo2009, i am doing v well with my likkle bean!!!! get v excited at times & havent even had the 1st scan yet![/quote:16rtgbzq] Glad your getiing on well. Don't let people in the workplace bother you i can be so upsetting at times but some people just love being a b1tch to other people and it's quite sad really. Enjoy your pregnancy and don't be afraid to show your ticker i think it's lovely to see how you baby is growing. Best of luck with work. O-O