Dont Mind me then

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happilymarried2010 Posts: 493
hubby going to stag in UK for 2 nights on the wknd before he leaves for work-4 weeks away at a time. going away on stag Friday & Saturday night then off for 4 weeks on the Monday. oh dont mind me :o( how come money isnt tight now like it was last Saturday night when i wanted to go out for a few :o( :o(
jan8 Posts: 554
first bit i'd forgive but the second has happened to me too.... grrrrrrrrrrr >:o(
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
One rule for them and another one for us!! Hubby goes on about how we don't have any money for "luxuries" - so can someone please tell me, when did cigarettes, betting (and losing 99% of the time) and buying hash become a necessaity (sp) I've even gone as far as buying cheapo shampoo and using own brand products to try to save some money. >:o(
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Do ya all have joint accounts? I dunno we have seperate accounts, my money is mine and I do what I like with it and likewise for him.
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
We have our own accounts and also a joint account for bills, but thanks to numerous bills to pay back (usually arriving at the same time) my money disappears in the blink of an eye :o(
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I dunno seems a bit suspect that he has money for his stag and not for a social couply drink!
happieout Posts: 3111
wouldn't be too impressed have to say, would kick up a right stink.
bridey99 Posts: 550
Don't you have your own account? If he can go on a stag you can certainly go on a night out yourself. What's stopping you? Don't lose your independence, girl!
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
ah play nice.. I know it's a pain when money is tight, but to be fair to him, a stag is not just a regular notion "lets go out for a few drinks - it's Saturday night".. it's an obligation, a planned event that's known weeks/months in advance, and you would hardly think highly of any of your hens telling you "sorry can't come to your hen, himself didn't get a night out last week so he's kicked up about it" I know it sucks :weep
JDD Posts: 1316
I'd agree with Pink Ribbons - a stag weekend is quite important. He may not get to see these friends that often anymore, and probably was saving his money for it. If you had money to go out for a social couple of drinks last Saturday then why don't you meet up with some of your friends this weekend while he's away?