Dont tell the bride

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
Does anyone watch this - its on BBC 3 - its where the h2b plans the WHOLE wedding in 4 weeks and the bride doesnt have a say or even see's her h2b until the wedding day! :wv
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
[quote="bridezilla09":2kzeej2d]Does anyone watch this - its on BBC 3 - its where the h2b plans the WHOLE wedding in 4 weeks and the bride doesnt have a say or even see's her h2b until the wedding day! :wv[/quote:2kzeej2d] I saw something on MTV like that! What a pr1ck O:| The poor girl looked disgusted.
milis Posts: 7998
Saw it once, didn't like it, she was a very particular bride about what she wanted so the poor chap hadn't a chance!
I watch it and most of the time they get it right - they have 12000 to help them along too
Oh no. Would NOT be for me. Ugh imagine being collected from work with 'Surprise, today's your wedding day'! Can't decline the proposal, all manky from work, have no say in anything. I couldn't stand it. Those men must be control freaks.
Ha ha, it's not like that at all :o0 The men just have to book the reception and pick the dress and flowers and stuff, the girls know about it, just not the details.
I was watching a different one on MTV. This girl wasn't even expecting a proposal and he collected her from work (she was a vet, must have been stinking by the end of the day) and brought her to a hotel where he had picked her bridesmaids and dress etc and the poor thing went through the whole thing in a daze.
Would you trust your other half to do it? You know I think I would trust mine!!! :xxx
Wouldn't trust him to book a haircut by himself :o0 Love him to bits but he's not what I'd call an organiser!
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0